View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 12:31 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
No. That will work itself out in the voting. If books are too expensive, they won't get votes. And expensive isn't an issue if you can get it from the library.

That being said, I think we're all well aware of financial issues right now, and I wouldn't expect much uptake on a book that was $19.99 at Amazon.
Given the rule of if you vote, you have to participate won't work if the winning book is too expensive for some who did vote in hopes of an affordable book winning. This is why I think a limit on the cost should be put in place while we are in lockdown.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote