View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:40 AM   #2
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Well it is pretty much business as usual for me. I live alone with no family nearby and few friends nearby. I'm retired, so people my age normally stay home more often than not, and "in person" socializing is rare. I did that when I was young. As an old fart, not so much! And since my friends tend to be mostly old farts too, well we just don't get out much. So I’m use to being home alone! Still sux though, but it is just a part of being old in the USA! I'm used to it, so sheltering in place is not that big of a change. Basically it is life as usual plus a whole lot more of disinfecting and washing of hands.

I read a lot and love studying history and new things. I do watch TV at night and mostly I’m streaming BritBox, Curiosity, Netflix, MotorTrend, and checking Philo, Pluto, and OTA TV channels for things to watch. I cut the cord and mostly stream now. Unfortunately this is the time of year when series end for the year and reruns return. So not a lot on regular TV as most series have, or are in the process, of shutting down production because its spring and because of coronavirus. But streaming is good since there are a lot of shows/movies I’ve never seen and I can bing watch them now.

And being old, with a memory that is not what it used to be, I can reread books I read not too many years ago and enjoy them the second time around!
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote