View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 02:55 AM   #4
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
Thank you, Jon --- have some chocolate-chip cookies! Or would you rather gingersnaps?

I will have to do some fiddling with that. Maybe I will get better results than with FF by itself.

I did try just the straight-forward Element->Style->Change Weight, and then Generate Font. I got error/warning messages (see attached pics).

If I set the weight too heavy, I would get message that the generation Failed. When I cut down to setting of 25 or less, it still gave the warnings, but DID generate finally. My question now is, will there be any problems using this font even though it has those errors?

I was playing around with Font Forge not too long ago and would often get those errors in your first screen capture. My memory was that the fonts still appeared to work. I don't remember exactly what I was doing but it was probably converting between different font file formats.

Last edited by hobnail; 03-13-2020 at 02:59 AM.
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote