Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #56
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The variable name on line 328 of the script should be rsSeries (i.e. one less 's' in the name). However I do not understand how it got there mispelt as it is correct in my version, but on checking the one I have just downloaded from the forum it does have the mispelt name.

I wonder why no-one else has reported it! I will get it fixed and upload a new version as 0.8.

In the meantime, the Calibre2Web.vbs file is a simple text file so you can correct the problem using a standard editor such as Notepad.

Last edited by itimpi; 03-16-2009 at 03:17 PM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote