View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Weird, i had no problem with bookeen and E-mail. I was actually stunned by the fastness with which my screen was replaced.
Maybe writing in french was of some help. (Or me calling them "Hey did you received my mail" ?" ) They need to add an auto-response thing, at least we know we'll dialled the right number.
The answer time seems to depend on what you email about. If it is something that they have a standard response to you seem to get answer directly. Otherwise they seem often to misplace the email or forget it.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote