View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 06:02 AM   #6
jxall
Enthusiast
jxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beautyjxall does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Clara HD (patched, 100% kepubs); Calibre 5 (Win10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonR View Post
I must say highlighting on the Kobo feels weird in any case. It's hard to drag the handles with a great amount of accuracy. I could definitely just use my phone or a tablet, but the problem with that is that I get distracted too easily. Maybe future e-reader technology will be better for this purpose!
Highlighting on Kobo works flawlessly, but only if the ebook is in kepub format.

Of course you can convert all of your ebooks to kepub using Calibre and the KepubOutput plugin, but you won't be able to transfer the current highlightings from your epub/mobi files to the kepubs.

Last edited by jxall; 01-19-2020 at 06:05 AM.
jxall is offline   Reply With Quote