View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 10:48 AM   #13
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
I agree that once you have an ebook reader that you love, going back to paper is hard, since the ebook reader gives you so much. The problem for mainstream adoption is and will always still be content and Sony reader makes it worse by adding one more drm cripple to the mix.

I am yet undecided if to get one since I am very happy with my 2 readers and I care a lot about the 3 issues that Sony has (lack of built in light, slow navigation, big enough to be not pocketable the way my Nokia is), but I will try one at a store nearby.

One thing I know is that under any circumstances I will not buy a drm bbeb book from their store, the way I never bought a drm imp book from ebookwise and I have over 800 unique books in my Ebookwise library for example.

Liviu
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote