Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #48
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I was thinking of leaving things as they are at the browse level, but making the series appear as a category tag when you look at the book metadata. This would cause stanza to treat it as a category when the book is downloaded. Perhaps something like "Series:SeriesName" so that it is obviously a series, and then leave the current tag->category mapping in place as well.

I might go off and play with that - it should be easy enough to add a tweak on the current code. Having said that I think it may be harder than I thought - but still worth checking out.

Last edited by itimpi; 03-14-2009 at 08:18 AM.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote