View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 09:16 AM   #10
Lparsons21
Zealot
Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lparsons21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 4
I tried all the solutions given in this thread to get the top bar to be visible, none worked completely. Then I decided that I’ll be sending the Nova Pro back so I did a factory reset/wipe.
Later on I decided to just set it up again and use it until the end of this week. Now putting the full screen toggle in the Nav Ball and using it, the top bar can be made visible in all apps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Lparsons21 is offline   Reply With Quote