View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
I hadn't thought to check in the System Profiler or Disk Utility, but the CyBook did show up there if booted while plugged into the USB.

A reformat of the internal partition and a restore from a recent backup (just by drag&drop) fixed things.

Thank you both very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
I accidentally deleted the system folder (and its contents) in the visible partition of my Cybook. I saw diagonal squares, checkerboard pattern, exactly the same as yours, when I disconnected the Cybook from my PC.

I had a back up on my PC and I copied the system folder back to my Cybook.

If you can access your Cybook via USB connection to your PC, you can check if the system folder is still there...
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote