View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #27
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Hi peaceridge, I honestly don't remember if you can multi-select with the Files-app and transfer altogether... I don't think it can. But, you might try looking into the opds functionality of Calibre. I won't say it's super easy to setup (not too difficult), but once you work your way through it you can have ALL your books available to any iThing, regardless of the memory size, at the touch of a button. I have over 2000 of my books available to me anywhere in the world (with wifi/internet) at anytime and I only have to install the few that I'm reading right then.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote