View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 05:07 PM   #69
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
The significant change is that page-break-inside:avoid is retained in conversion to KPF/KFX format when in the past it was discarded unless float was also present.

My test was done using an EPUB converted for Enhanced Typesetting in the Kindle Previewer and using a sideloaded KFX file on a Kindle Oasis which produced from the KPF file exported by the Previewer.

I did not test MOBI or KF8 since I don't think anything has changed with the renderers for those formats. As far as I know they ignore page-break-inside:avoid, but I would be happy to find out if I am wrong about that.

That is correct. I don't yet know what happens there.
Gotcha, thanks for all the testing and info, it's MUCH appreciated.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote