View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 10:22 AM   #4
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Surely there are more than just two episodes this 4th season. I need to check on that. It is possible they only have two listed as available currently or in the near future, but haven't finished final editing on the others yet. Seasons 1 through 3 had about 10 or so episodes each. I really can’t imagine Amazon paying them that much money for just two episodes. At any rate their same old show format for adventures is getting worn out and overly predictable after all these years, especially now that they are aging. At least in the past seasons they were good enough to at least feign interest in what they were filming. I think at this point it has become little more than a tired, old job to them, rather than fun, and it shows. I’m sure Amazon is way more controlling than the BBC was too, and I imagine that has aggravated the situation. They kept trimming out features each year until we wound up with adventures only--no more guests, no more banter with an audience are chats about cars. After two decades the show has been whittled down so much that it just doesn't have much appeal any more.

I much prefer watching May and Hammond in their own specials to what I saw in S4 E1 of The Grand Bore. I never watch Clarkson in anything else as I have never really cared for his opinionated BS on or off camera.

Last edited by OtinG; 12-15-2019 at 11:15 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote