View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 06:18 AM   #60
rtiangha
Evangelist
rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rtiangha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
admittedly, this is pretty far out there, but I'll ask anyway. is there any way to do a screen capture on the Clara HD. maybe a hack or a patch I've missed?

several times since owning mine I've had a knee-jerk reflex to do a screen cap. just hoping. thanks.
There's an easy built in way, but it uses the power button which means if you enable it, you'll no longer be able to use it to turn it off or put it to sleep (or wake it up from sleep). However, that's not a problem if you use a sleep cover since the magnet can replace that functionality.

Last edited by rtiangha; 12-14-2019 at 06:21 AM.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote