Hi, laozhang! Sorry it took me so long to reply. Calviny has a good idea, and you should try that first. However...
Originally Posted by laozhang
I take cathode as anode,the connect is totally wrong and the protectd card is overheat.
When this happened you probably broke something on the battery board. The problem is, the Gas Gauge chip on the battery board tells the iLiad how full the battery is. If you fried the Gas Gauge or a supporting chip, your iLiad can't read the battery charge and the icon will always be white. Honestly, I'm surprised your iLiad boots at all. It certainly won't work properly and it could potentially drain the battery into unsafe territory. I don't know whether it would charge the battery properly, either.
You have a couple of options at this point:
- Check your battery circuit board very carefully. There are one or two fuses in the circuit. It is barely possible that the fuses blew and replacing the fuses will solve the problem. Measure the resistance across a fuse. If it is higher than 0.2 ohms, then the fuse is probably blown. You'll have to get a new surface-mount fuse to replace it. I doubt this will fix it, though.
- Do what Mr. Goodbar did. Find someone who has an iLiad with a broken screen, ask them to sell it to you for a cheap price, then take out the battery board of their iLiad and use it in yours.
I hope this helps!