View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 09:44 PM   #23
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Despite slow progress on The Last love Song as I have other things interrupting at the moment I am quite liking it. Mostly because much of it is fleshed out to be more about interesting contemporary events and other people than about her. Apart from the timeline aspects of her life, I could have guessed the sense of the rest about her from that part of ...Magical Thinking that I managed to read.

Last edited by AnotherCat; 11-18-2019 at 09:50 PM.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote