View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #14
Tra Le Righe
Lettore incallito
Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I am speechless... It seems to be in a Harry Potter saga movie, the printed characters are moving! With the smartphone it is different: the mind perfectly realizes that it is a digital screen, but with the Kobo my head thinks it is normal printed paper, but immediately afterwards the writing changes. It's magic! I don't know how I did reading analogue books until now.
Not to mention the one I think is the most important thing, which is that I can literally keep thousands of books in the palm of my hand.
Tra Le Righe is offline   Reply With Quote