View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #3
Tra Le Righe
Lettore incallito
Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tra Le Righe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Why not the 7.8" Glowlight Plus or Kobo Forma? Both have large screens (which I'd think help with technical manuals) and they both handle ePub (reading your post confused me a little. Not sure what "nor products that only read a certain format other than ePub" means).

Edit: Just saw your location is Italy. The $300 made me think you were US based.
I'm sorry, in fact I explained myself badly: I meant to say that I would like an eReader that mainly reads the ePub format, and not one that instead reads only its own proprietary format.
I thank you for the suggestions. Since you have both, which would you choose between the Kobo and the Nook? And why?
Tra Le Righe is offline   Reply With Quote