View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by joobies View Post
Thanks DesertGrandma. Do you know the speed of the SanDisk? I have enough invested in these things already... I would just as soon get it right next time. Thanks.

Speed? They have "speeds"?

I have no clue. I bought it at Costco.

Now, I will say this. The pages turn faster on the Kindle1 I have which does not have an SD card.

I only have 18 pages on that one.

Seriously, even I have no problem with the storage capability of the 4GB card. I stay with Sandisk because its a well know brand.

Of course, if you are doing mp3 files, thats another story altogether. Its my understanding (I just read, not listen to music) that these files take up tons of space.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote