View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
corroonb
Addict
corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.corroonb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
For the life of me I don't understand why anyone would want to convert LRF to RTF.
Almost any LRF file was created either from RTF or HTML or PDF or TXT files. To find the original with the original formatting it a lot easier and satisfactory than using ABC Amber that will muck up the text and formatting.

LRF, in a sense, is similar to PDF. Anything can be converted into LRF but not much can be extracted. By "not much" I mean that a lot formatting might be lost.

Think about it.
I wanted to edit the lrf files as they had bad formatting and spelling errors.
corroonb is offline   Reply With Quote