View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 03:01 AM   #1704
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have just posted version 2.9.0 of the plugin. The change in the plugin are...
  • New: Add option to remove the full sized cover image.
The last one is the only one that is any way risky. This removes the cover image used for the sleep screensaver. Removing it will save a lot of space. But, the device will use one of the smaller cover images for the screensaver. This will mean the sreensaver will use a low resolution image and will look terrible.

Calibre will announce the update in the next hour or so. If there are any problems with the plugin, please report them here.
I can't find the option to remove the full sized cover image. I found the other three new options in the kobo touch extended plugin\collections, covers etc., but not the option to remove the image. Can somebody tell me where it is?
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote