View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 12:55 PM   #22
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomesticExtremis View Post
Which would lends weight to the electronics being at fault, not my screen.
If this turns out to be true, disconnecting the screen might be a good diagnostic test.
I think I don't follow because you're talking about disconnecting the screen as a good diagnostic test and at the same time you said that you don't find any difference with the screen disconnected?

I'm sorry but my english is not good and this is a bidirectional problem, both Input and Output
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote