View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrxX View Post
I have an old Kindle Touch (K5) with all my books sorted in neat collections. I only use calibre and never synchronised it with my Amazon account.

I am looking for a way to transfer the collections to my new Kindle (KT4) and got lost in all the CM and LibrarySync threads in this forum. It this is even possible, any instructions on what to use with which device would be greatly appreciated.

Both devices are jailbroken.

Thank you!
Are you using nested collections on the old K5?
Your KT4 firmware will not support nested collections.
Otherwise:
Use Calibre and its associated LibrarySync Calibre add-in.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote