Thread: Clara HD Light Bleed
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 01:29 PM   #13
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Ultimately what matters is whether the way the screen looks bothers YOU. If you can read on it comfortably then don't worry about whether it is "light bleed" or not.

I tried the auto light setting when I first got my reader and didn't like it. I prefer to manually set it more toward blue in the daytime and somewhere in the middle at night. Everyone's eyes are different, so experiment with it and see what you prefer.

don't use too much common sense

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote