View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I installed and uninstalled 3 times before I had success. Of course, it was totally operator error.....do you know what happens when you install it to 'desktop'? You get little files all over your desktop!

anyway, after uninstalling, and re-installing, its working the way it should......with one little glitch. The books I'm putting in won't open. Says they're drm'd. Which they aren't. Its something in what I"m doing, I'm sure. Since I've just started, I'll keep playing around with it.

One thing I like the most is to be able to specify which number in a series the book is.
Yeah .... that's the thing I'd like most to use it for as well. But, since I just don't have the time to keep trying to install it (again and again), I'm just giving up for now.

I know that's "not like me" but seriously ... with all the things going on around me at the moment and the drugs (gotta love the drugs!!), there's only so much troubleshooting I can do.

Drugs or not, however, there is no AV running on this laptop, and UCA is turned ever so off ....

Must conserve energy ... have huge blog post to write tonight.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote