View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:31 AM   #39
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
The update showed on both my (original) Plus and the GL3.

My Plus keeps failing to update though. But that might just be my problem. I'll try it again tonight.
My Plus (2015) keeps failing to update. Not sure why. On the home page, the cute little rocket pops up telling me an update is available, I touch the button to start the process, but the update fails every time.

Having said that, the Plus works just fine otherwise. If by this weekend it still hasn't updated, I'll just turn WiFi back off and let it go. The changes in the firmware don't seem to interest me anyway and I'm happy with the device otherwise.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote