View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Nice review. If they add Mobi support (which I though someone testing firmware said was coming this month) and/or epub and I can get it for the $180 or so they've been streeting for I think I'd buy one. It's a neat little device.
Quote:
Originally Posted by update on the blog post
*Update 03/10/09 - I have just received the following from Boris Krol, Ectaco Product Manager:

jetBook will support ePUB, Mobi, PRC and RTF formats by April 2nd.
So, yes, it will suppport it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
It still doesn't look like a match for the Sony or the Kindle.
Size-wise, it most certainly is a match for the Kindle. Compared to the jetbook, the Kindle is positively huge...

Last edited by Sweetpea; 03-13-2009 at 02:49 AM.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote