View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 12:02 AM   #16
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
When one system replaces another, it doesn't mean that the old way was all bad, just that the new is better.
I like the new systems (Amazon, the internet, etc.) Most people feel the same way. That is why "out with the old, in with the new!"
So it's better for me to receive a big honking hdtv in the mail, Find out it's a piece of crap. Repackage it and haul the big honking tv back to the post office and wait for a refund or replacement...???? How is that better??? I have a Best buy two miles from my house. I can buy and.replace a tv within an hour if need be and I don't even have to put it back in the box ...lol....I'm really trying to understand the big incentive of buying the bulk of ones goods online. I guess if you lived out where there were not many stores. But people imo are being duped into believing that somehow sitting at home waiting for packages to arrive is somehow better. It really isn't overall. I said this in another thread....even Amazon sees the need for physical stores....hence the fact that they bought Whole foods......they found that people ordering fresh food online really doesn't work all that well ..
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote