View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 03:02 AM   #66
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
I finished reading "Merle's Door" which is an absolutely fantastic book about the relationship between a man and a dog and more particularly about what we can learn (or conjecture) by letting a dog roam free. Being a dog person myself, I've never thought about some of the issues that this book brings up.

I'm also going to start reading some of those older "classics" that I've wanted to but never had the chance. On the list is "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscare Wilde and James Joyce's "Ulyssus". I'm glad these things are freely available as eBooks.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote