View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 06:17 AM   #93
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Exclamation A new problem with the battery

Oasis 3 = Oasis 2.1

The new Kindle Oasis is not worthy of bearing the name Oasis 3.
In reality, it's just an internal micro upgrade.

After the first tests of Oasis 3, I am disappointed again. Because it has the same problem with the battery..

- Really great disappointment
- After the first tests of Kindle Oasis 3, the problem with the battery life persists.
- Due to battery problems, I also sold my previous Oasis 2.. I waited for another model (Oasis 3) but it has the same problem with the battery.

On AMAZON (Oasis 2), each second comment is negative due to battery life.
So why did Amazon make the same mistake with Oasis 3 ?

The new Oasis 3 had to develop some asshole. A purely commercial / marketing strategy.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 07-21-2019 at 06:41 AM.
Michal Jancik is online now   Reply With Quote