Thread: Glo Light stopped working
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:13 AM   #28
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom123dom View Post
Hi Davidfor, did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have just installed a replacement screen in my Glo and it's working fine except the brightness.
I have no idea how, but the actual LEDs failed. Or the strip it is in was damaged somehow. I was able to prove this as the screen was broken on another Glo in the family. I was able to connect the light from this to my Glo and it worked. Unfortunately, I damaged it somehow while removing it from one device and putting it in the other.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote