View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM   #13
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow
Holy crap!! That's exactly what I want to hear. And I was already starting to think that the whole bistable talk was just theoretical nonsense (given the horrible battery lifetime of the iLiad).
That is exactly why I made a point of covering that detail. I knew y'all would want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdZ
I noticed that two of the images are from a graphic novel of some sort. How did the reader handle the smaller text usually present in speach bubbles & the like? Did it require zooming to be legible?
Those pix are mainly to show how the landscape worked, though the text was extremely readable in that mode. As I recall the text was readable in portrait mode too, but it was a bit on the small side. Ummm ... I'd guess 5~6 points?

Sorry I missed you two in the first set, it wasn't deliberate, I was just up a bit late.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote