View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 12:46 PM   #92
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by azayn View Post
The point is, its color range is majoritively orange. That's fine if you prefer orange lighting most of the time but not everyone does. For me, a stone white or amber is ideal.
Nothing says that you have to move the slider into that range. Other people might want that orange tone and will appreciate being able to reach it.

Quote:
I don't mind a light orange hue but I don't want to be locked into orange all of the time either.
Again, having the capability does not mean you have to use it. Or are you stating the moving the colour temperature slider off zero turns the screen orange immediately.

Quote:
Well obviously a 7" screen will look smaller next to a 7.8" with huge bezels. I think the Oasis strikes a good balance between size and portability. Anything larger would have to be relegated to home use only.
I've used my Aura One as my main ereader for years now and have had no issues carrying it with me. My Forma was larger due to the bezel with the buttons but my wife has no issue with carrying it around. I suppose it would be more correct to say that it is now her ereader as I have no real expectations of having it returned.

And I was not referring to the bezels but to the screen side. 25% larger is very noticeable.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote