View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 07:04 AM   #91
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus, Kindle Oasis 2
My Nook Glowlight Plus definitely goes much further into orange at max night mode then my Kobo Forma. Since the purpose is filtering out blue light, I think being able to go more orange is a good thing. And you can still set it at a papery yellow if that's what you prefer.

Personally I find 7.8-8" to be the perfect balance between screen size and portability. Just small enough to still fit in my purse. Whereas, my 9.7 inch iPad doesn't. Also the Nook and the Kobo are easier to hold. So I have always have one or the other of them with me, and the slippery Oasis is the one that stays home.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote