View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:01 PM   #21
Nausicaa
Connoisseur
Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I use my iPhone SE at night, and my iPhone 7 in the daytime (indoors). I keep using them because I use an app called Hyphen Reader which is the most reliable as far as sync between devices is concerned. I'd consider switching to the Kindle app... but I hate it. It isnt as configurable as either Hyphen or Marvin (I no longer use Marvin but it needed a mention) and the thought of converting hundreds of epubs just defeats me. Maybe I need to start saving for one of the X series phones. I wont get an Android phone because... Mr Google already knows way too much about me. I value privacy even though much has been compromised over the years... and android is just not there.
You don't have to connect it online. I rooted and put a custom rom on it, so there is no google on it. Its not like PRISM will care if it comes from apple or google either. I am using an S3 without service. The OLED is great and much better than any LCD at night. In the day its not better or worse although OLED uses more power when its white.
Nausicaa is offline   Reply With Quote