View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by freecia View Post
Is there a pic of the "wash out" bug? I saw the other post and my k2's done that once, but I believe it was indoors so am wondering if it is a similar issue. Turning it off or to a dark screensaver seemed to help. Haven't had enough sunlight recently to test this a lot.
Here's a side-by-side comparison of a Kindle with the problem and a Kindle without. Both were taken out into bright sunlight and "next page" pressed:

Once you take the Kindle out of the sun and hit next page again it seems to fix itself fine. Doesn't seem to damage the Kindle long-term. Some Kindles experience more "wash out" than others.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote