View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:52 PM   #40
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
I have often made a "modernized" version of an ebook that was originally posted as OLD mobi or .lit or .prc or .lrf. Particularly books posted 5 years ago or more.

I interpret the guidelines about "value added" that it is perfectly fine to create a more modern format, and UPLOAD TO A NEW THREAD.

Personally, I don't agree with the idea of attaching other formats to the OP thread. Those additional files would have a hard time staying in the public eye. They will NOT be listed in the Ebook Index, and could only be found by Searching for the book title.

Moderators are welcome to scold me, and tell me I am wrong. (been wrong before, and I am still not too old to be wrong again )
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote