View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #45
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I followed the directions, but do not see a change. I made sure the Fontin naming is exactly what you have. Question: in the above url, it looks like the fonts folder is in a Data folder. There is no Data folder on the 700 that I can find - is "Data" a keyword for the 700?

Also, when it comes up on my xp, I get 2 external disks showing - I assume one is for the 700 and the other is for the memory card. I put a fonts folder on both, but still no joy.

What am I doing wrong?

Lynn
hm. i'm not sure. the '"data" folder is apparently the name the prs gives its internal memory, so you won't see it. the fonts folder should be at the root of the internal memory (at the first level, before you click to get into any other folder).

in order for this to work, you also need to add the css to your books telling them *where* to find the font, and tell them to *use* the font. you do this by adding the css rules to the "css override" window in calibre, and exporting an epub.

can you try it again, taking all the steps from the beginning, and let us know if it works ? i may add a few screen shots to the original thread to make it a little clearer for people who are not used to working with css etc.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote