View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #50
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
Was it? My memory gets hazy. I just remember early on not all the formats being available.
I was one of the people who emailed Tor asking for a reflowable copy be available other then PDF. But by the time I got the reply saying the HTML of Mistborn was available and all I had to do was ask for it, I had already converted the PDF and was reading it/error checking.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote