View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:24 AM   #7
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Do you have a Kobo account? If not, then create it using another device like a computer. If that still doesn't work for you, maybe it's time to get a new e-reader. The Vox was great back in its day, the only fault I found was its short battery life. Even if you get it working, you'll find most Android apps will not be compatible with that old Android version. Even after finding an old Dropbox app for mine, I'm now getting email warnings from Dropbox that it's obsolete and will stop working. Planned obsolescence is real.You can get a new Android tablet for under $50 and use any of a multitude of e-reader apps.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote