View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:51 AM   #336
hollowpoint
Groupie
hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle PW5, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Studies have apparently shown that those who take notes by hand have a better recall of the information afterwards... Using such software, one could have the best of both worlds. One would reap the benefits gained from taking notes by hand, but would then have searchable notes which one could easily manipulate and share with others.
Don't have an Onyx device but agree completely on this point. Here's one study that showed those findings. Lately I've been experimenting in my Ipad, and a Windows laptop with a touch screen, using Microsoft OneNote with a stylus to do exactly this. Onenote has an amazing capacity to accurately recognize handwriting and then convert to text. And when I use the (yes, rather too spendy) Apple Pencil, I have zero problems with palm recognition on the screen, it knows how to ignore my palm as a lefthanded writer, and accept only pen input.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote