View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Cherry Ames - ebrary only?

I was wondering if the Cherry Ames books, which I had read as a child, were available as ebooks. Googling "Cherry Ames ebook" got me to this page (and similar pages for the sequels). From what I can tell, Ebrary is only available to libraries, not individual customers. I then looked at the publisher's website and found their page about the Cherry Ames books, but there didn't seem to be any reference to ebook versions.

It's not available through Fictionwise or Books on Board. If I hadn't found it at all, I would have just said "oh well", but since it is available through ebrary, there's obviously an electronic (probably PDF) version created. So where is it?

What's the appropriate next step? Should I be contacting the publisher (Springer)? The distributor (Matthews)? or the stores (Fictionwise and BoB)?
My public library has Overdrive, but hadn't heard of Ebrary. Neither had I until today.

(I'm not sure whether this is in the right forum, so if a mod thinks it would be more appropriate elsewhere please feel free to move it.)
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote