View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:44 PM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I want to add that we plan to take the BookView code we strip out and make a single xhtml visual editor as a separate standalone app that can be used with the newly expanded Sigil "open with" options for those who still want to do some editing in a BookView environment (with all its issues).

The only thing I use BV for is to split and join paragraphs - and then deal with the consequences in CV. I know that sounds daft but it works for me

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote