View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:15 PM   #1
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
How to mark as already on device?

How or is it possible to mark a book as already being on the device WITHOUT sending it?

I got a new Kindle which also got populated with my Kindle purchases; Calibre also has the books in its library. Calibre will still see that some books as not being in the device as Calibre doesn't know that the device already has the books.

Is there a way for me to 'mark' each book with the 'tick' to indicate that the book is already on the device & isn't needed to be sent? This may be a problem only for me as I stupidly did a mass delete of the AZW3 files after seeing a post on 'how to do it'.

If not possible to 'sync' manually by indicators, then I'll just wait until I want to reread a book on the Kindle instead of a tablet. No biggy but nice to have.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote