View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #43
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
ST:E should have been entirely focused on the birth of the Federation. There is enough historical material out there that they could have written a 7 season story arc before they ever shot the pilot. ("historical material", )
I would have been happy if they just got rid of that song.. I've only watched the reruns of Enterprise this past year. I had turned ST:E on from the beginning, but as soon as the theme started I switched to another channel. Meaning to come back afterwards, but I got interested in whatever else was on during that timeslot in the interim. Eventually I just gave up altogether...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote