View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 12:05 PM   #15
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
I expect they're getting their displays from the same place Sony, HanLin and iRex are getting theirs, if that's what you mean ....

Ah, now I get what you're saying. I don't think Sony could buy 'exclusivity' if they wanted to -- we have anti-monopoly laws here in the U.S. (and I don't mean the board game!)

Besides, the e-Ink corporation has to want as many buyers for the product as they can manage, so they'd certainly be unhappy if PVI started trying to sell monopolies.

Last edited by NatCh; 09-20-2006 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typo
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote