View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #158
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I have been lamenting deciding to read "Murder List" recently. It is more romance than murder. But, it did have a funny line in it. I have never heard this before but I don't know if the author made it up.

Anyway...

Regan (girl): [To a guy friend in college that was quite a ladies man.] Why can't you stick with one women at a time? Have a relationship.

Guy: Because girls are like potato chips.

Regan: How's that?

Guy: You can't eat just one.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote