View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 08:06 AM   #19
BloodRagg
Zealot
BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@NiLuJe
gdb ? you give me way too much credit

@pazos
Toolchain was from 2013, so i needed the lib32stdc++6 package. Afaict this could have been used by the compiler.

So I tried your static linking, (one step forward) the results were slightly different but still no dice
Then I removed the lib32stdc++6 package and tried the latest koxtoolchain as its 64-bit

Makes no difference, I either end up with a 'segfault' or 'illegal Instruction'.

I'm feeling quite hopeless here
Attached Files
File Type: zip config.log.zip (15.9 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by BloodRagg; 03-21-2019 at 08:08 AM. Reason: attached config.log
BloodRagg is offline   Reply With Quote