View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 05:07 PM   #194
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
For those experiencing the severe performance issues with Sigil 0.9.12 on Windows 10: can you please check to see if you've received the KB4482887 Windows update or not? I'll do the same when I get home after work. It's nothing more than a wild hunch at this point, but Microsoft has copped to this update causing a lot of negative performance issues with certain games (yes, I know Sigil is not a game), and plan to release a fix for it.

Could be nothing, but I'd like to rule it out.
Never mind. I don't have this update on my machine that's having the problem.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote