View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 06:14 AM   #102
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Here ya go:
The interface gives me hives, so I mostly avoid it. Wish someone would fork it into sanity.
I rarely use the main program.
With the Sigil plugin for Kindlegen, I can make files for my Kindle all inside Sigil now.

But the calibre modules are exe files, you can make icons for them as separate apps or run them commandline. I use ebook-convert, ebook-edit, ebook-viewer without having to let calibre itself make copies of all my files and mess with them.

Last edited by AlanHK; 03-01-2019 at 06:20 AM.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote